Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wtf?

i don't really know what is going on inside this mind of mine, all i know is that it brings me headaches and makes me wanna sleep. 7 days to go and i still have a lot of unfinished business here. i appreciate if someone could help and take me away to a whole new world, where problems does not exist.

to my sweet little devil, i shall be seeing you next week. i can't keep this excitement botlled up anymore, i just wanna be with you right now. ikaw, payatot ka, i love you. sorry if i haven't lived up to your expectations, i am just a mere "dioveth". i want you to understand this. i was born to love you, and to show you i love you all the time. forever is our mantra, we are the stars in our own show. you and me, there's nothing more, nothing less. distance did really made us change, time really took its effect upon us. but i assure you, whatever happens, you will still and always will be my munchkin. YOU are my everything. i love you, trixie noreen. words aren't enough to express what i have here in the velvet fold of my heart for you.

and i will be and always be a free man. i will not be forced to do things that i don't like, even though it's the only way out.

tomorrow is thursday, and i will be home exactly next week.

sayonara.