Wednesday, March 3, 2010

badtripness and a lot of things

badtripness to the bones.

i'm feeling it and i know that it won't be too soon until i get rid of this uneasiness building up inside me. a lot has been going through my mind and it all went down on me just a while ago. a single event that happened during this afternoon just made my day - or should i say fucking completely ruined my day. you know it and you act as if you don't. this goes out to you, i think it's better for you to know that you are the reason behind this. thank you for making me feel like a sore loser. but you don't care and i know it. it all goes in my mind that you have spared me even a bit of concern, but in reality, sad to say, you really don't.

anyway. thanks for being a wonderful acquaintance. i won't forget you, you beautiful little devil. =]

No comments: