Sunday, February 21, 2010

ilyrynmf

I'm bored.

To the love of my life.. I never knew what really caused this growing gap between us. I cannot recall doing anything to make you feel bad. I didn't make you feel bad, did I? I even greeted you on Valentine's, half expecting that you would greet me too with the same enthusiasm that I showed. Well, anyway, it's been a week now that you haven't texted me or even answered my calls. I am worried about you. About us. About what would happen to the relationship that we both raised four years ago. It seems like it's all going downhill from here. I love you and you know that. If you ever read this post, just know that I am thinking about you and only you every moment that we're far away from each other.

No texts from you, either. What the hell is wrong with my life.

No comments: